We at Secured Fibres that we have a responsibility to our community as well as the world, and to the future of our environment.
Recycling will save natural resources and conserve energy.
Did You Know?
- 70% less energy is required to recycle paper and cardboard compared to making it from raw material.
- The average person uses 360 pounds plus of paper each year.
- Recycling reduces greenhouse gas emissions that can contribute to climate change.
- Recycling saves large amounts of landfill space.
- Recycling helps to reduce energy and water consumption.
Lake Mead supplies drinking water for Las Vegas, parts of Arizona, and Southern California. Lake Mead like many other lakes in our country is in danger of being toxically polluted from landfill waste.
Landfills across the country are running out of space and experiencing failures that cause pollutants to leach into the ground water and our pristine lakes and rivers.